Thursday, January 22, 2009

Road to CA





Someone asked me to share my goodies from the Road to Ca quilt show. Well here are the photos of them except for the ironing board cover. Mucho plastic was used!!! But look at all the stuff to work with. Like when will I have time?? I think that I'll call it a collection. LOL In addition I've already sent some fabric to my sister from the show and also have some wonderful small treasures from Pamela's shop. You can't see it very well but there is one of Pamela's yummy month packs also. Oh well it only comes once a year.

3 comments:

Connie Ortiz said...

And a beautiful collection it is!!!
:)
Connie

M Dawson said...

Wonderful stuff! What a collection

Karen Mallory said...

Your treasures look wonderful Yvonne! I see purses being made!! LOL
hugs Karen