Thursday, June 19, 2008

hat for high tea





Several of us are going for high tea at a wonderful tea house in Boulder City, NV. It's about 40 miles from our houses to the tea house but it is worth the drive. We car pool so that is fun, too. We are all dressing up and wearing the bags we have made and the hats that we have decorated. It's tomorrow so I just got my hat finished. Of course we will also shop at a Fiddlesticks, a great quilt shop, Periwinkle Cottage, a fun gift shop, Goat Feathers, a large antique and consignment shop. We'll need to burn up some calories so we will walk between the shops.

1 comment:

Karen Mallory said...

I love your hat Yvonne! I have such a terrible head to wear hats. My friend had to bring me one when we went to a tea. All the ladies were wearing such splendid hats! Enjoy your tea!
hugs Karen